As organizations adjust during this unprecedented time, employers will have to listen to employees now more than ever. Needs have shifted, and as we move forward, employers will have to be empathetic to their people’s concerns and opinions. HeyTaco! Pulse Surveys can help.
With Pulse Surveys, you can quickly gather feedback on specific topics, such as readiness to return to the workplace or to continue to work during the COVID-19 pandemic. Knowing how people feel will help you make better decisions and prepare you for when the office reopens.
How Pulse Surveys Work
Surveys are created on the HeyTaco! website and sent directly to people in Slack. You can send surveys to everyone or choose people by channel.
Use templates to ask text questions, yes/no questions, option questions, or select from a list of popular questions.
All survey responses are anonymous.
Track and Measure
Keep track of employee happiness and measure the health of your organization on the Pulse Survey Dashboard.
- What challenges are you facing?
- Does work give you a sense of purpose?
- Do you know what constitutes good performance in your role?
- Do you have access to everything needed to perform to the best of your ability?
- Do you receive meaningful recognition for doing good work?
- Do you feel comfortable giving opinions and feedback to managers?
Popular Questions (Covid-19 Related)
- Are you concerned about returning to the office?
- Do you have any personal circumstances which may impact your ability to return to the office?
- Are you comfortable returning to the office with the safety measures put into place?